13 August, 2018

Welcome to Jake's BB stories

Hello, and welcome to my blog!  As you might have guessed from the title this is going to be a blog of ballbusting stories.  I love reading other people's stories and recently I've started writing some of my own, so this will be my place to share them.

There will be quite a bit of variety, most stories will be m/m, but there will be some f/m too.  Probably the most common theme will be boots because I love boots and the idea of kicking and being kicked with them, and just to be clear I mean heavy steel toed work boots you could kick down a wall with - real manly boots.  Ok, yeah I should probably stop talking about boots now...

I appreciate any feedback and comments that you might have and I'm also very open to suggestions for characters or plots.

TTFN,
Jake

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love your stories and I hope you‘ll have a great time with this blog! Have fun! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for more! Love the stories. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm so glad you've both enjoyed my stories. Also I seem to finally be able to reply to comments!

    ReplyDelete